PROVIDING EPDM ROOFING SERVICES IN BERGEN, PASSAIC & MORRIS COUNTIES IN NJ
Why Use EPDM Roofing?
- Cost Effective – Greatest economic value in the low-slope commercial roofing industry
- One of the most sustainable and environmentally responsible roofing material used today
- Guaranteed Long Lifespan
- Excellent Ozone Resistance
- Won’t Shatter During a Freeze
- Durability Against UV & Hail Damage
- Ability to Withstand Any Temperature or Climate
- Available in Several Thickness & Width Options
- Successful track record of superior overall system performance results in low life-cycle costs
- High resistance to wind damage
- Long-term warranties available
- Year-round installation available
- Highly reflective, environmentally friendly surface designed to cut energy costs
- Less labor intensive than conventional roofing systems
Why Choose Homestead Roofing Company for Your EPDM Roofing Needs:
- We only use the best roofing materials with the best warranties from the leading brands in the roofing industry
- We have extensive commercial roofing experience – over 85 years in business
- We offer Free Written Estimates
- We provide Guaranteed – Certificates supplied with Each Free Estimate
- We have Liability & Workers Compensation Insurance
- We offer competitive rates and honest, reliable craftsmanship
- We are frequently hired to repair EPDM roofs that were installed poorly by other local roofing companies
Signs You Need to Repair Your EPDM Roof
While an EPDM roof should remain in top condition for 20 years or longer, poor installation can mean frequent roofing problems. If inexperienced contractors and unprofessional work have left your roof in poor condition, look to Homestead Roofing Company., for EPDM roof repair. Consult our roofing experts as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- Ponding Water
- Surface Damage
- Tears in the Membrane
- Roof Seam Separation
- Non-Adhered Materials
- Improper Sealing
- Interior Leaking
- Poor Flashing
EPDM Roofing Installation for Existing Structures & New Constructions
During our years in business, we have focused our efforts on providing roofing services for commercial clients which means we are more than qualified to complete EPDM roofing installation for commercial buildings of any shape and size. From large manufacturing facilities to multiple structures managed by a single entity, we provide competitive rates for every installation and replacement. We even offer installations for commercial buildings still in the construction phase.
What is EPDM Roofing?
EPDM (short for ethylene propylene diene monomer) is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) widely used in low-slope buildings in the United States and worldwide. Its two primary ingredients, ethylene and propylene, are derived from oil and natural gas.
White EPDM combines the high-performance standards of traditional EPDM with a highly reflective, environmentally friendly surface designed to cut energy costs.
How Much Does EPDM Roofing Cost?
EPDM rubber roofing systems start around $4.00 per square foot but the cost can vary depending upon the tear-off and removal cost of the existing roof, insulation layers, and the number of penetrations on your roof. In order to provide you with an accurate cost estimate, call us today to schedule your FREE no-obligation estimate. We provide written estimates for all our commercial property estimates.
Is EPDM Roofing Environmentally Beneficial?
EPDM roofing is one of the most sustainable and environmental materials used today in the construction industry. It has low life-cycle costs and less impact on the environment than other commercial roofing systems.
How Long Does EPDM Roofing Last?
Most EPDM roofs last more than 40 years but longevity depends upon exposure to climatic conditions. None of the EPDM roofing materials have shown signs of degradation.
What are the Pros and Cons of EPDM Roofing?
Pros: Homeowner-friendly installation. The material’s relatively light yet highly resistant to scuffs and tears. Leaks are easy to patch.
Cons: The standard black material absorbs heat, and light-colored coatings (recommended in warm climates) add 30% or more to the cost. Even the black version, though, costs more than BUR or modified bitumen. It’s also more vulnerable to punctures than other choices.
What are you waiting for?
Our goal is to your experience as hassle-free as possible. When we partner with you, we handle your roofing needs quickly and efficiently with the utmost personal service, professional workmanship, and quality materials.