Consider a New Thermoplastic Roof from Homestead
When you are wanting to replace your roof, speak with the friendly staff at The Homestead Roofing Company. Thermoplastic polyolefin roofing systems are becoming more and more popular throughout New Jersey thanks to their ease of installation, protection through all seasons, and more. Thanks to its modern design and use of single-ply membrane and lighter color, they are able to reflect sunlight, making them more energy-efficient to help save your company money. Once you decide to go with our roofing services, we send out professionally licensed, bonded, and insured team members to efficiently deliver our high-quality services. You can count on us as the leading New Jersey flat roofing companies. We’ve built a solid reputation for high caliber roofs and can even assist with emergency roofing services 24/7. We are there for you and your roof when you need us.
Benefits of Installing Thermoplastic Roofing from Homestead
When switching your roofing system whether based on necessity or because you are looking to make a change to help with efficiencies around the office, you should consider making the switch to thermoplastic roofing from The Homestead Roofing Company to gain all of its wonderful benefits. Developed in the 1960s, thermoplastic became the best answer to the very outdated coal-tar pitch or built-up asphalt roofing options available at the time. Below are some of the benefits and main reasons you should choose thermoplastic when having Homestead install your new commercial roof:
- Ease of Installation – This is really a double benefit for you and our well-qualified staff. Since this new roofing system is easy to install, we are able to do it even quicker than anticipated. We can mechanically attach them, ballast, or use special adhesives. The ease also allows for the smallest amount of potential downtime for your business.
- Durability – When you choose thermoplastic roofing you are getting one of the most durable roofing systems in the industry. The single-ply membrane is resilient to punctures and tears because of its flexibility. It can also withstand exposure to many chemicals to resist membrane deterioration.
- Energy-Efficient – Since thermoplastic is white it is able to reflect the ultraviolet rays from the sun and actually repels instead of absorbing like traditional asphalt roofing systems. Because of this capability, you will see lower energy bills in the summer.
- Weather Resistant – New Jersey experiences rain and precipitation throughout the year, and thanks to the water-resistant properties of thermoplastic roofing, you won’t have to worry about puddles. When water gathers, it can facilitate bacteria built to destroy roofing membranes which cause you to replace your roofing system sooner.
- Cost – We saved the best for last. Not only does thermoplastic roofing save you money monthly with your heating bills, but it is very inexpensive as a new roofing solution, to begin with! This means the repairs when needed will be less costly as well. They are also known to last 15-20 years before needing significant repairs or replacement.
What is the Cost and Longevity of Thermoplastic Roofing?
Some of the major benefits of thermoplastic roofing are the durability and initial cost of installation. Normally you see an expensive roof replacement with stellar longevity or a cheaper roof you need to repair or replace sooner. With thermoplastic roofing, you can have long-lasting results without breaking the bank with installation costs. It is no wonder this solution has become one of the most popular choices in recent decades. The cost at its max cost is only $16.50 per square foot, still making it one of the most inexpensive options when looking to redo your roof. And thanks to its durability, you won’t have to worry about significant repairs for up to 15 years after we finish installation. Thermoplastic roofing is able to withstand any weather conditions, and in New Jersey, we see it all from hot summers to snowy winters and hailstorms in the spring.
Let Homestead Replace Your New Jersey Roof
The Homestead Roofing Company is the easy choice when you need to replace your current system. We tear out the old and install the new, and when debating what to use as your replacement we suggest thermoplastic roofing because of its durability, cost, and more. This newer answer to commercial roofing has proven to be very effective and can even help lower your monthly energy costs by deflecting ultraviolet rays. Call us today to set up a roofing evaluation with our experienced roofing experts. We will help you decide if thermoplastic is right for you and your company. If you discover it is not, don’t worry! Homestead offers many different roofing materials to help meet your wants and needs when searching for a new roof for your business. We offer a free estimate as well to help keep down your costs.